Tuesday 13 November 2012

Conversations



So... it's another day and another post (and I'm sure there is sunshine somewhere just not here at the moment).  I'm happy to have started this blog, as much as I love to be able to check in on friends and family (see their photos) on Facebook, I find unless they have little children with photos to share they have not been posting much either.  The older I get, the less I get to see, much less talk to my extended family so I'm always happy to see photos but I believe if a conversation is to take place that we actually need to pick up the telephone receiver.  And... family, friends, acquaintances alike - over the years, we've all changed - often completely different from what we were like in our youth.  It's funny,  we all presume others have not changed when often we ourselves have.  I hope to stir up conversations/thoughts between people or at the very least voice topics that may be near and dear to my heart.  I'd like to poll what people think of in terms of changes in themselves and wonder if friends/family would agree or if they see only what they know.  I know I have changed greatly from my youth (motherhood? household chores?  I'll never agree to age... as in my mind I will always be young) and for the most- the changes have been for the better ;).  For those that the changes have not been for the better … there is always still time if you have a heartbeat!  On that note…  always time is what I’m going with.

No comments:

Post a Comment