Wednesday 14 November 2012

"Be.."



The beauty in the course of your day should be taken in single moments.  Each moment stressed or angry is a moment that has been taken away from us.  I’d like to say that I’m the peaceful/mindful person, but I’m not.  It’s what I’m striving to be.  So much of our time is eaten away / nickel and dimed, that we are truly exhausted at the end of the day.  In fact, at the end of the day I no longer have a voice.  It’s really hard to just let things “be” as we do our best to excel in any endeavor we take on.  Sometimes my house looks like the “be” scenario, maybe I should just have less house and less stuff then “being” wouldn’t be such an issue.  Is anyone else struggling with this?  Give me your scenarios if you can.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting any anti-robot wordssssss. You'll have to try again!

    ReplyDelete